It is mid 2019 and it’s time to update my reading list!
My favorite Past-time
Dear Ones! My favorite way to chill is to grab some coffee with a book and find a quiet place and read. Reading is my favorite past-time. A lot of times, I do not have time to read just to read. I will always find time to grab a good book! This is my list for the rest of summer! What makes it better is to read with a group and I have this joy. I am a member of our His Beloved Jewels Book Club. We are reading through Bob Goff’s, Everybody Always.
My Reading List
- In His Image by Jen Wilken
- A Community called Atonement by Scot McKnight
- The Good Fight by Dr. Larry A. Vold
- Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus by Ann Spangler and Lois Tverberg
- Echos of Scripture in the Gospels by Richard B. Hays
- Everybody Always by Bob Goff (finishing this one up in our book club.. want to join ? His Beloved Jewels Book Club
- Fierce Convictions by Karen Swallow Prior
- Sermon on the Mount by Scot McKnight
Here’s what’s on my old list. What’s on your reading list?